►I'm sorry but in this video I kinda had to rush it just a little bit that's why I misspelled some parts, I had to leave and finish it as fast as I could.
Anyway I think it's still easy to follow and you should understand the workflow.
► SUBSCRIBE! - http://bit.ly/ignaceyt
► TOLERATED STORE - http://bit.ly/storeyt
Every single day!
♦ Music from:
♦ Programs I use:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Photoshop
- Maxon Cinema 4D
♦ Basic Recording Gear:
- Panasonic GH4
- Metabones Canon EF
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 Lens.
♦ Popular Playlists:
- Adobe After Effects Tutorials http://bit.ly/2dxxoil
- Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorials http://bit.ly/2cYW252
- Maxon Cinema 4D Tutorials http://bit.ly/2dDBSQx
- Hardware reviews http://bit.ly/2dxwO4q
- News & Updates http://bit.ly/2dAciwF
- Speed Art http://bit.ly/2dxwZwu
♦ Social Media:
- Twitter http://www.twitter.com/ignacealeya
- Instagram http://instagram.com/ignacealeya
- Facebook http://bit.ly/toleratedfacebook
- Site http://www.toleratedstore.com
Be sure to leave a comment and to check out my channel! I have a lot more video's.
Let’s start creating!
Host & Creator