►Create a FREE account with Dissolve to receive 3 FREE HD clips valued over $150 - http://dissolve.com/?link=NF9878
►In this tutorial I will teach you how to create a meteor in Adobe After Effects using the trapcode plug-in then integrade it into some footage from Dissolve.com
►Dissolve provides high-quality footage on a wide variety of topics for use in professional television and web-based advertising work, corporate promotions and training videos, editorial and documentary settings, interactive web sites, video games and mobile applications.
►Like Dissolve on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dissolvefootage
► SUBSRIBE! - http://bit.ly/ignaceyt
► TOLERATED STORE - http://bit.ly/storeyt
Every single day!
♦ Music from:
♦ Programs I use:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Photoshop
- Maxon Cinema 4D
♦ Basic Recording Gear:
- Panasonic GH4
- Metabones Canon EF
- Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 Lens.
♦ Popular Playlists:
- Adobe After Effects Tutorials http://bit.ly/2dxxoil
- Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorials http://bit.ly/2cYW252
- Maxon Cinema 4D Tutorials http://bit.ly/2dDBSQx
- Hardware reviews http://bit.ly/2dxwO4q
- News & Updates http://bit.ly/2dAciwF
- Speed Art http://bit.ly/2dxwZwu
♦ Social Media:
- Twitter http://www.twitter.com/ignacealeya
- Instagram http://instagram.com/ignacealeya
- Facebook http://bit.ly/toleratedfacebook
- Site http://www.toleratedstore.com
Be sure to leave a comment and to check out my channel! I have a lot more video's.
Let’s start creating!
Host & Creator